https://www.ultraserve.com.au/wp-content/themes/enfold-child/images/ultraserve-logo-rev.svg 0 0 UltraServe https://www.ultraserve.com.au/wp-content/themes/enfold-child/images/ultraserve-logo-rev.svg UltraServe2019-02-05 19:05:562019-02-07 19:19:54L3 Systems Engineer
UltraServe provides expert services and cloud-based technology solutions in the eCommerce space. Our organisation is expanding globally and is actively building out operations in the APAC region.
The L3 Systems Engineer is a highly skilled team member specialised in the delivery of high-end enterprise cloud commerce solutions. This technical role encompassing design, build, testing, documentation and support of enterprise-grade eCommerce solutions for large Customers.
A typical project for UltraServe involves working with a client, a system integrator and a number of 3rd party service providers to deliver an eCommerce platform using technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), SAP Hybris & Adobe Experience Manager. Project durations vary depending on the complexity of the project and the integration components but typically run between 2 months to 10 months. A project manager may manage a number of concurrent client projects and be required to travel locally and internationally.
Customers – establish a positive working relationship with Customer and 3rd party project teams, supporting milestone dates. Balancing changing Customer requirements with UltraServe’s proven platform build and support methodology will require professionalism and a consultative approach to navigating challenging situations. Beyond projects, system engineers will receive technical escalations from service desk and assist with root cause analysis and complex changes.
People – leading and motivating the wider UltraServe engineering team to assist with your project deliverables.
Team – As a senior member of the engineering team you will provide mentorship, knowledge transfer and technical support to our service desk engineers to ensure Customers receive the same level of expert service during business as usual operations.
Reporting & Documentation – creating and maintaining design and build documentation, keeping JIRA, support desk tickets and time sheets up-to-date, and key requirements for an engineer to support the accurate flow of information.
Efficiency – looking for opportunities to do things smarter, advancing UltraServe’s tools, processes and methodologies
Growth – through establishing relationships with Customers, partners and vendors identifying opportunities that support the growth of the UltraServe business.
Direct Reports – None
Other Internal – Project Managers, Service Desk, Engineering, Solutions Architects, Business Development Managers
External – Clients, Partners, Vendors
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Route 53, RDS, S3 etc.)
- Linux (CentOS, RedHat) Configuration and administration experience
- MySQL, Oracle DB
- Java Support, HAProxy, Tomcat Application Server
- DNS, TCP/IP, VPN Technologies, Proficiency with Bash, python, node.js etc
- Automation (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet )
- Networking experience – Routing, VPN ( IPSec, PPTP, L2TP )
- Network Security principles
The following would be advantageous in this role:
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall)
- Experience working with eCommerce technologies including but not limited to SAP Hybris, Magento, Oracle Commerce / ATG
- Ability to occasionally work outside of standard hours as required
- Willing to travel both within Australia and internationally as required
- The legal right to work in Australia
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org