https://www.ultraserve.com.au/wp-content/themes/enfold-child/images/ultraserve-logo-rev.svg 0 0 UltraServe https://www.ultraserve.com.au/wp-content/themes/enfold-child/images/ultraserve-logo-rev.svg UltraServe2019-11-13 15:42:172019-11-13 21:29:18Junior Marketing Coordinator
About This Job
UltraServe is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive marketing team member to join our fast-paced, quickly growing company. In this role, you will report to the Marketing Manager to develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels, also collaborating with our Product, Business Development, Sales, and Operations teams.
This role will expose you to multiple real-world applications of lead generation tactics and provide you with experience in supporting various brand marketing strategies. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day activities related to supporting and enhancing UltraServe’s marketing initiatives.
The Junior Marketing Coordinator will see the immediate impact of their work contributing to a quickly growing company.
- Plan, create, post and track social media content through various social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Research and assist in planning valuable public-facing content assets such as blogs, white papers, ebooks, guides, infographics, and videos.
- Contribute to aligning the company brand visually and verbally through all marketing collateral, communications, and overall presence.
- Research, evaluate and propose valuable events for UltraServe to attend including conferences and expos. Assist in the execution of the events.
- Junior or Senior at an accredited university working towards a general business or marketing degree
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week as a part-time team member
- 1+ years experience in a marketing agency preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize
- Self-starter and able to deliver excellent results with minimal supervision
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com